• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Monday, March 24, 2003 @ 9:00pm ?ST

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AmosMoses

"Killing Pablo"

What is the name of your state? Louisiana

This may be an inappropriate post, and if so, please, someone let me know. If it is, as soon as I am informed of it I will be glad to edit it out.

Monday, March 24 at 8:00pm CST, on the History Channel, is scheduled the airing of The True Story of "Killing Pablo", a History Channel DocuDrama on the text "Killing Pablo", by Mark Bowden, the same guy who wrote Black Hawk Down. I read "Killing Pablo", a chronicle of the hunt and kill of Pablo Eascobar, and it was excellent. The History Channel presentation promises to be a very interesting show if it is at all like the book.

Last edited:

Son of Slam

Re: "Killing Pablo"

AmosMoses said:
...This may be an inappropriate post, and if so, please, someone let me know.

I think this post should be moved to "Drug Charges," but thanks for the info, sounds interesting.

H

hmmbrdzz

Re: "Killing Pablo"

AmosMoses said:
What is the name of your state? Louisiana

This may be an inappropriate post, and if so, please, someone let me know. If it is, as soon as I am informed of it I will be glad to edit it out.

Monday, March 24 at 8:00pm CST, on the History Channel, is scheduled the airing of The True Story of "Killing Pablo", a History Channel DocuDrama on the text "Killing Pablo", by Mark Bowden, the same guy who wrote Black Hawk Down. I read "Killing Pablo", a chronicle of the hunt and kill of Pablo Eascobar, and it was excellent. The History Channel presentation promises to be a very interesting show if it is at all like the book.

Good channel -- the history channel. I've never read anything about Pablo Eascobar, but I'll try to remember it and watch it, as I could stand a break from THIS monitor AND CNN . (My TV is chronically set on CNN, it seems -- I'm hung up right now on the "48 hours" Bush has given Saddam". But by the 24th?? Hopefully it will be "all over" by then.

hmmbrdzz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">