• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Money stolen from ATM using credit card.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

razylich

Hello, my money was stolen from an ATM by my friend using my credit card and pin code. He has a text message saved where it says, I called the police and told them that it was stolen. They called him and asked about it, he said that he has a text message from my number with "Pin code: ####. 640euros on credit card" in it, and told them that I owed him money and I sent him this message.

Now what I wanted to ask: Is this text message enough to "prove" that I intentionally gave him my credit card and pin code to take that money from my bank account? Would it save him against any laws regarding the usage of someone else's credit card?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">