• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mother worried sick

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

luckyloo22

Hello,They have my son for probation violation , he had a probation officer
that tranfered some where else.He done really good till they tranfered him to another probation officer. He didn't go so they put out a warrent on him.He was out with his uncle and was under the influnce they got him on two counts of assults on police officer & trying to excape it was about 6 charges all together,. I don't have the money for a hi priced lawyer because my husband is retired . He dosent have a crimal record except for the time he got the five years probation. I dont no what to do . he goes friday for is pre trail. Is a public defender good enough to help my son.I know my son needs to be punished ,but im afraid that since he hit that officer there going to make it hard for him. please help, need advice. Thank you W.H.

------------------

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">