• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mother worried sick over sons probation violation.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

luckyloo22

Hello,They have my son for probation violation , he had a probation officer
that tranfered some where else.He done really good till they tranfered him to another probation officer. He didn't go so they put out a warrent on him.He was out with his uncle and was under the influnce they got him on two counts of assults on police officer & trying to excape it was about 6 charges all together,. I don't have the money for a hi priced lawyer because my husband is retired . He dosent have a crimal record except for the time he got the five years probation. I dont no what to do . he goes friday for is pre trail. Is a public defender good enough to help my son.I know my son needs to be punished ,but im afraid that since he hit that officer there going to make it hard for him. please help, need advice. Thank you W.H.

------------------

B

bellestar

I KNOW THAT IS YOUR SON AND ALL BUT DONT YOU THINK YOU REALLY NEED TO LET THE LAW DO WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO. WHAT HE DID IS REALLY SERIOUS. HE WILL DO JAIL TIME FOR SURE. SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO LET THEM LEARN THINGS THE HARD WAY.

L

luckyloo22

Hello , your right . I don't care if he get punished. I wouldn't care how much time he spends in jail., because I know we have to pay the piper for our bad deeds. I'm not saying that I don't want him punished .I'm sorry if I come across that I m trying to save him from punishment. Thats not what I meant . I want him to learn a lesson.But I don't think prison is the lesson. He's not past saving. he doesnt have a crimal record , prier to the probation.I just wanted to know if a public defender would fight for my son.

D

dodat

Hi...I have a son too that has just recently violated his probabtion. I know exactly what you are going through, and it hurts so much to see our sons in jail. Especially when they call and are depressed over the situation. We, as parents want to do whatever we can to help our children. I just want to get my son help for a problem, because for him to be in jail, it is because he has a problem and issues to deal with. I am a registered nurse and to top it off, a Psychiatric nurse. Every person that is in jail has a problem that has caused him or her to be in jail. Not everyone realizes this. You son was scared because he knew he was on probabation and he was facing a police officer. He was scared and that got him that way. That is a sad way to live being scared of your fellow man. Remember that it is not you or I that has failed. It is the system. Sure, jail is ok for a while, but not the solution. We need to speak up and don't give up. Our children is the future of America. They need help and jail for a long period of time will not help they in no way. Keep your chin up and don't give up on him because I am not giving up on my son. Even just being there for him is worth a ton in gold. They need support and many people just think that people in jail are bad, evil people, but they have a heart, and feelings. My son, and I am sure yours too regrets what they did. And that is a start. Good luck, and you have a friend her that will pray for you and your son......

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">