• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mrtrk86

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mrtrk86

false police reports

What is the name of your state? washington A person filed a false police report against me and had 2 fellow employees make false statements against me saying I was harrassing her at work and at a bank. She is an ex girlfriend and she saw my wife at the bank. I was at home with 4 family members, ( all over 21 ) and have 4 other witnesses that will testify that I was not in the car with my wife when she went to town. The statements they signed said if they made a false statement they could be charged with a criminal charge. This is one more occurence of her violating an anti harrassment order that I have against her. Is there anything I can do about them making false statements against me with the intention of having me arrested? and If so, what charges can I file against her and them? The police did not charge me with anything.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">