• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

the murder of my best buddy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tweeken4hoot

What is the name of your state? indiana- i dont know if you can help me or not. my buddy was killed in what was said to be an auto accident but i know for fact he was murdered. i have been to law enforcement but they are just blowing smoke up my --- about the investagation. it is a long complicated ordeal but my question is how do you have someone tried for murder when the law enforcement turns there head when a crime is committed? i know that this sounds a little far feched but i am telling you the truth:confused: :( :mad:

Last edited:

R

reddenbakker

If you buddy was a clean cut, sober, not a drug addict, who didnt beat his wife and was never arrested or had a Drunk driving charge..

then lets talk

But chances are it was a matter of time before someone killed him becuase he had so many enimies.

stephenk

this sounds interesting. What is it about the auto accident that leads you to believe that he was murdered?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">