• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

murder trial that lasted three hours.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kim34

undefined :confused: What is the name of your state? Tennessee.

please listen to this. in 1985 a man chases my brother all over town wanting to fight, my brother comes home to where a person is suppose to be safe. The fellow follows him home and threatens my life and our other brother's life. my brother tries to scare him away but accidentally kills him. Then in one day, at nine am, they pick his jury, his trial takes three hours and by 9 pm they sentence him to 33 years to life for fist degree premeditated murder for an accident. The jury foreman asks the judge a question while they were deliberating. He asked about the sentence that would be imposed if he that and the judge instead of explaining the law says "there is always light at the end of the tunnel". The lawyers called no character witnesses although there were plenty. i just can't understand how the legal system can do all of that and still claim to be fair. We have asked for help alot of places but can't get help because it costs alot of money to get help. Can someone please give me some kind of hope about this. i hope to hear from someone. thank you very much for listening. kim34 [email protected]

racer72

You should have been asking these question 19 years ago. It's a bit late now. And if he felt so threatened, why wasn't the police called?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">