• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My 17 yr old son arrested for shoplifting @ Walmart in GA.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Ross' dad

My son Ross was arrested at Walmart w/his girlfreind, they both had 2 CD's ea. He has not been in any trouble in his previous years, and this is his 1st offense. Are there any options that he or I have as to sentencing or any other related happenings,ie;fines,record?

P

peter

guess you son is hangin out with the wrong type of woman...

Not a very bright boy...everyoneknows you cant steal stuff out the front door.....but the back door, or going to the post office and mailing things to yourself while working in the shipping dept at walmart is easy...

oh well.....

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ross' dad:
My son Ross was arrested at Walmart w/his girlfreind, they both had 2 CD's ea. He has not been in any trouble in his previous years, and this is his 1st offense. Are there any options that he or I have as to sentencing or any other related happenings,ie;fines,record?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

R

Ross' dad

That was a great piece of "FreeAdvice". Someone needs to tell you about the "see thr ---your not worth my time

R

Ross' dad

That was a great piece of "FreeAdvice". Someone needs to tell you about the "see thr ---your not worth my time

P

pewters

IT is great advice, you never taught him not to steal things thru the front door!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ross' dad:
That was a great piece of "FreeAdvice". Someone needs to tell you about the "see thr ---your not worth my time <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">