• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My 8yr. old has been sexually assaulted.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

girlsx2mom

What is the name of your state? Alabama

My daughter told me that her paw paw put his tongue in her mouth. Nothing else happened except for him threatening her. Do we have a sexual assault case or is this just harrassment?

bb_wolfe

Paw Paw means what? Consider for one second that your little treasure doesn't mean beans to us and we can't translate every little literary abortion that deficates out of it's little cookie-encrusted mouth.

Father I assume? Are you married? Were you married? Custody issues I presume?

dakoto70

I think

that paw paw is grandpa and I would definetly be checking into this one. I don't care if the only thing he did was put his tongue in her mouth (disgusting) I would be contacting the police and going from there. Do not hesitate with this and do not allow him to be around your child.

C

candibean

I am from the south and Paw Paw mean grandpa.

I think you should have this investigated. This kind of behavior from a grandfather is not normal and should be stopped.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">