• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my boss is stealing money from the company

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nicd28

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania I am an assistant manager. My boss is stealing money from the company and I don't want to get in the middle of this. I have gone to the district manager twice with this information. Both times nothing was done. It isn't like he is careful about his technique. The proof is there on all of the paperwork. I have even taken the paperwork to the district manager, yet still nothing is being done. This has been going on for over a year and I am getting worried about the safety of my position. I need some advice. What should I do? Who should I tell? Is it safe to go to the police?

Last edited:

JETX

"What should I do?"
*** If you have reported his conduct to the appropriate persons, there isn't really much else you can do.

"Who should I tell?"
*** Depending on your relation with the owner, you may consider taking your concerns to them.

"Is it safe to go to the police?"
*** Safe?? Yes. Practical? No. Simply, the police will not become involved without a complaintant.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">