• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my child was molested

• Thread starter mom_needing_answers
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mom_needing_answers

Can I put out flyers with the photo of the man who has been charged but not yet gone to trial? I want to protect other children. He already has multiple victims. He got out on bond. Someone please help me.

L

LadyFable

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mom_needing_answers:
Can I put out flyers with the photo of the man who has been charged but not yet gone to trial? I want to protect other children. He already has multiple victims. He got out on bond. Someone please help me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If this man has not been convicted of the crime yet, I wouldnt recommend it. If (for whatever reason) he were not to be convicted of the crime and your posted those fliers, I would assume he would be able to sue you for slander or something on that level. Im sorry this has happened to you.I can sense your anger and frustration in regards to your child being molested. Attacking the board for people not responding wont accomplish anything.. other than making others not want to give you their opinion. If this man is indeed guilty for molesting your daughter, then I hope he receives the maximum allowed sentence in your state.

I am not an attorney nor do I proclaim to be. What I offer here is not legal advice but merely my opinion.. nothing more.. nothing less

M

mom_needing_answers

I do apologize for being so rude. I am hurting so much and can't seem to get anywhere. Thank you for responding but I already got my answer by calling an attorney. I was upset because I saw others getting replys and not me. So again, I say "I am sorry"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">