• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My teen is being charged with sexual harrassment?

• Thread starter Troublewithteen
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Troublewithteen

She is 14, has anyone been through this before. Do you know what happens once the school police come and get them? Please advise ASAP. I would be ever soooo thankful.

JETX

And where did she do it?
And with who did she do it?
And when did she do it?
And what did she do?

T

Troublewithteen

Well, 2 boys went to the school counselor and said she has continuously been groping them in the gentils and touching their butts. They had asked her several times to stop and she did not. She had a complaint last year about touching inappropriately too. I thought I got through to her regarding inappropriate touching etc. etc.

Guess I didn't. The boys are prepared to tell the school police, the principal is waiting to hear from the parents regarding pressing charges.

I sit and wait right now.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">