• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my two baby girls never got justice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

babygirlss

What is the name of your state? Indiana, but this happened in arkansas, i then 17 he 23 i was three states away from home and the abuse began, the first beating and miscarriage , tha last time he did a number of things to me anyway i was 5.5 months pregnant and miscarried the baby at the air force hospital he admitted to the doctors and psychiatrist of what he had done they then proceed to discharge him completely from any kind of military connection, anyway the airforce or my own parents did not advice me properly in the way of putting charges on him i know innocence and naitivity are no exscuse but that is what occurred i am in the process of getting my medical records from st.louis my question is is there a statute of limitations on murder of a fetus in utero and when do they consider the fetus to be a baby. i need to resolve the issue he has gotten away with this too often someone please advise me on the situation of legalities involved in this i would like to bring him to justice.. in hopes of hearing some advice

B

babygirlss

bbwolf is a wolf is a sheep in wolf clothing, he trolls this site with no regard to anyones feelings he is not an attorney or connected to any law agency or office that exists on earth go troll elsewhere and do not repu to my site againe

B

babygirlss

it was in1985-1986 i believe i was in a relationship with him from 1984-1987

B

BB_Wolfe

babygirlss said:
bbwolf is a wolf is a sheep in wolf clothing, he trolls this site with no regard to anyones feelings he is not an attorney or connected to any law agency or office that exists on earth go troll elsewhere and do not repu to my site againe
Repu to my site? I assume you mean reply to your site. Which site is that?

As for my post yesterday, what didn't you understand about that?

I'm not a troll. Where does it state that I am not an attorney?

You cannot get $$$ for this crime, what more is there to understand. Am I misunderstanding your definition of "justice" as not being of a monetary nature?

(And as for the animals, I'm freaking confused as to what you meant to spew above!)

B

babygirlss

only a wolf in sheep clothing would think it to be monetery gain no i want him prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law as possible that is all

B

babygirlss

it has not been 20 years and thanks for all the advice, i found a real attorney i am getting great advice now instead of judgement which i found at this site hope you all enjoy bothering people instead of helping them in hopes what comes around will go around to you and bb wolfe god will see to it..........

J

jennimata

babygirlss said:
it was in1985-1986 i believe i was in a relationship with him from 1984-1987
almost 20 years. lets not get technical.

B

BB_Wolfe

babygirlss said:
it has not been 20 years and thanks for all the advice, i found a real attorney i am getting great advice now instead of judgement which i found at this site hope you all enjoy bothering people instead of helping them in hopes what comes around will go around to you and bb wolfe god will see to it..........
I hope so too. Please also learn to write.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">