• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my wife

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

coolone

my wife got 11 weekends in jail but she never went to them for pobation vilalation it was a mister meaner charge. but now thay might send her to prison.can we stop this

B

bellestar

NO YOU CANT STOP IT SHE BETTER GO TO HER PROBATION OFFICER AND KISS HIS ASS. MAYBE THEN HE WILL BE LIENIENT WITH HER.

L

LadyFable

it is totally up to the probation officer assigned to her case. For the most part it is whatever they tell the judge about this indiviudal. If they want to teach her a lesson, yes they can send her to jail to serve the time consecutively. I have a friend who violated parole, and they allowed him to spend the time in a half way house so not to lose his job. He was originally sentenced to 45-60 days in a half way house but had that extended it to an additional 30 days because my friend "frustrated" him. They have a lot of control over what happens to this person. I agree with bellstar.. have your wife go kiss some ass.. It probably wont help tho.

D

DrunkN_MastR

lol oh that mister meaner ;)

------------------
Just your friendly neighborhood DrunkN_MastR tellin ya the way it is, from a scumbag street cop point of view ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">