• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AmandaLies2009

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

My name is Amanda and I am asking you , no BEGGING you to help with my fiance's criminal case! Let me tell you a little bit about his history so you know exactly how to judge this situation My fiance has admittedly only known how to do one things successfully for a VERY long time and that is sell drugs... all his past charges were drug related , he has finally pulled his head out of his ass and after 17+ years being in the DOC system he finally killed his number as of oct 11 2009 , now they want to bring up theese charges from JAN 31st 2008 where he was pulled over with a friend and they searched car and found weapons they charged both with misconduct involving weapons and then they vacated Johns charges and held him on a probation violation (he was at the time on Probation) they revoked his probation and sent him back to doc where they took a DNA sample from him, he got out was on parole screwed up again and went back to kill his number , he got out AGAIN and now almost 2 years later they are bringing these charges up, THEY HAVE NO DNA, NO FINGERPRINTS all they have is the statement of the piece of crap that was saving his own ass! So the public defenders office isnt doing **** to help, we cant afford emery labarge (she represented him on original charge 1/31/08) and I cant lose him and neither can our kids, if he gets convicted he goes away for life! here is a detailed account of what happened!
The date was January 31st 2008 , My fiancé John was called by a friend to get a ride , John left his house to go get him and when he arrived at the home where he was to be picked up,He was not in front of the house like he had promised , but he was jumping out of the field on the side of the house, he had a bundle in his arms wrapped in a baby blanket and then some form of bag in his hand he quickly put the items on the floor in the back seat , and reached to put something under his passenger seat! John was angry and suspicious but cared enough about his friend to get him home safely regardless, he didn’t ask what the bundle was or what was in the bag or shoved under the seat for that matter.
They were pulled over and John was put in cuffs for driving on a suspended liscense, they searched the vehicle , found the bundle which we now know contained 3 rifles and the bag contained a handgun , and under the passenger seat they found 2 oz of marijuana. They charged john and His friend both but then vacated johns charges. When he went back to prison on a probation violation due to that incident the month he was released an officer from show low came to winslow prison and took his DNA , they let him out . he screwed up on parole and had to go back and finish his number …. WELL THEY LET HIM OUT AGAIN and no all of the sudden they are charging him with the 4 counts of Misconduct Involving Weapons , They have NO PRINTS , NO DNA at best they only have him as the driver of the vehicle. We have no MONEY to get an attorney and the public pretenders aren’t doing anything to help and his case is getting dicked around PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me I cant lose him and he is starting to get so discouraged that he is giving up! they have no prints, no dna and john didnt know they were in the car so how can they nail him? PLEASE HELP ME BY GIVING ME ANSWERS?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
John's in trouble and needs a public defender. Quite frankly he was driving illegally, hanging out with people he most likely shouldn't have been, and carting weapons around in his vehicle. They don't need prints on the weapon since they found the weapons in his car. He KNEW there was a bundle there. The drug dealer should NOT have been driving that night anywhere. He cared more about his friend than himself that night and for that there are consequences. What do you expect the public defender to do? Get a dismissal of all charges? Your fiance has extreme issues caused by his own actions and they will not just go away because you love him and had children with him.

Banned_Princess

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

My name is Amanda and I am asking you , no BEGGING you to help with my fiance's criminal case! Let me tell you a little bit about his history so you know exactly how to judge this situation

Hello amanda lies.

My fiance has admittedly only known how to do one things successfully for a VERY long time and that is sell drugs...
So he is a death peddling looser. Killer of life liberty and happiness

all his past charges were drug related , he has finally pulled his head out of his ass and after 17+ years being in the DOC system he finally killed his number as of oct 11 2009 ,
I would say congratulations, but I do not believe it is in order.

now they want to bring up theese charges from JAN 31st 2008 where he was pulled over with a friend and they searched car and found weapons they charged both with misconduct involving weapons and then they vacated Johns charges and held him on a probation violation (he was at the time on Probation) they revoked his probation and sent him back to doc where they took a DNA sample from him, he got out was on parole screwed up again and went back to kill his number
Ma'am, numbers don't die. They are the only things that are everlasting.

, he got out AGAIN and now almost 2 years later they are bringing these charges up, THEY HAVE NO DNA, NO FINGERPRINTS all they have is the statement of the piece of crap that was saving his own ass!
Usually thats how the truth comes out.

So the public defenders office isnt doing **** to help, we cant afford emery labarge (she represented him on original charge 1/31/08) and I cant lose him and neither can our kids, if he gets convicted he goes away for life! here is a detailed account of what happened!
The price to pay by loving a career criminal.

The date was January 31st 2008 , My fiancé John was called by a friend to get a ride , John left his house to go get him and when he arrived at the home where he was to be picked up,He was not in front of the house like he had promised , but he was jumping out of the field on the side of the house, he had a bundle in his arms wrapped in a baby blanket and then some form of bag in his hand he quickly put the items on the floor in the back seat , and reached to put something under his passenger seat! John was angry and suspicious but cared enough about his friend to get him home safely regardless, he didn’t ask what the bundle was or what was in the bag or shoved under the seat for that matter

I guess he actually didn't care until the cops caught them

They were pulled over and John was put in cuffs for driving on a suspended liscense, they searched the vehicle , found the bundle which we now know contained 3 rifles and the bag contained a handgun , and under the passenger seat they found 2 oz of marijuana.
Surprise surprise.

They charged john and His friend both but then vacated johns charges. When he went back to prison on a probation violation due to that incident the month he was released an officer from show low came to winslow prison and took his DNA , they let him out . he screwed up on parole and had to go back and finish his number ….

WELL THEY LET HIM OUT AGAIN and no all of the sudden they are charging him with the 4 counts of Misconduct Involving Weapons , They have NO PRINTS , NO DNA at best they only have him as the driver of the vehicle.
All they need.

We have no MONEY to get an attorney and the public pretenders aren’t doing anything to help and his case is getting dicked around PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me I cant lose him and he is starting to get so discouraged that he is giving up!
He may be right to give up.

they have no prints, no dna and john didnt know they were in the car so how can they nail him? PLEASE HELP ME BY GIVING ME ANSWERS?
He knew it was in the car. he knew the risk, he did it anyway and he was caught.

Say goodbye.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">