• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need advice ASAP please!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

scaredandhiding

What is the name of your state? UTAH

Hello,

I need help...four years ago the father of my children confided in me that he robbed a bank and told me he would kill me if I ever told anyone. We broke it off three years ago when he went to prison for an unrelated crime. Right before he was released I moved across the country to get away from him. I finally feel safe because I am so far away and I wanted to notify the authorities about his involvement in the robbery but I am afraid they will charge me with something because I have known all this time and didn't say anything.

Does anyone know if they will try to charge me with something? And if they can...what would it be? This is really eating at me and I want to turn him in but I have two kids and I don't want to go to jail and leave my kids with no parents.

Please help me.

Scared and Hiding

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">