• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need to find old ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

skoob

What is the name of your state? CA. I've applied for a job requesting an extensive background check. I believe I have an old ticket in a different county. It is a fix it ticket, and I don't have the car anymore. What can I do to find the case number and pay it. I've tried the online public county records, with no luck. My name came up with no results, but I want to make sure that its not still there.

CdwJava

What is the name of your state? CA. I've applied for a job requesting an extensive background check. I believe I have an old ticket in a different county. It is a fix it ticket, and I don't have the car anymore. What can I do to find the case number and pay it. I've tried the online public county records, with no luck. My name came up with no results, but I want to make sure that its not still there.
Contact the court where the case was filed. Don't try online - try in person. or, call ahead and then go in person.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">