• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

demetriasanchez

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? hi,

my situation is a tough one and i really need advice due to this causing me depression and anxiety attacks. My bf and father of my children (2yrs and 2 months) is facing some devastating charges. The prosecutors are trying to push for 20yrs after they just siad 8 yrs but put it bk to 20. The situation is complex but i will do my best to summarize without excluding details. My bf is being charged with 7 charges which are listed below from a enemy of his x bestfriend. The same guy who is charging him shot his x bestfriend in the mouth but was not convicted do to his x bestfriend not going in to prosecute{which now i wish he did}. The "supposed" victim is claiming he was shot by my bf which is bs. He told the public defender that he came to speak with my bf x bestfriend which remind you is his enemy,to squash a conflict they had 5 min ago at a gas station. He says my bf out of no where shot him. His story is full of inconsistent lies as taken in the deposition. He cant even remember if it was day or night which it was night because my bf and i just left each other. My bf called the police after the shots were fired and was accused of committing the crime but was bonded out later. The guy who is suppose to be the victim has prior criminal history and is 6 yrs older than my bf and the boys he was sent to defend. What actions can be taken from his public defender to help my bf get a better offer . his private attorney withdrawed due to lack of payment. Can he enter a plea for YO(YOUTHFUL OFFENDERS) or possible probation?What motions can i ask his pd to file to help thise case? PLEASE HELP. i dont want my children to miss out on their father like i have due to this legal system and i cannot afford to hire his old lawyer who was a good one;{ please help me.

BATTERY/AGG/HRM/WEAP FELONY
2 BATTERY/AGG/DWEAP FELONY
3 DEADLY MISSILE/THROW FELONY
4 FIREARM/USE COMT FEL FELONY
5 ASSAULT/AGG/FIREARM FELONY
6 FIREARM/DISCH/PUBLIC MISDEMEANOR
NEW SEARCH CASES PAY CASE DOCKETS ADDITIONAL INFO

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">