• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ladypink76

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? louisiana
i need some serious help i received a check for the amount of 4230.00 dollars from this company navy federal credit union i did cash the the check with out verifed it first which that is number 1 mistake so therefore the check came back fake i have talk to the owner of the store who had cash the check so now instead of him wanted to call the police well he did at first after i had talk to him and told him i didnt know the check was fake so today i have to go talk talk to him i guess make some arrangement of paying the money back what can i do about the the situation i no it to late he had cash it so now i no im responsible for it is there something i can do the check was written out to me neeeeed help or advice

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">