• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

luv2ivy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ohio i had my husband aressted for domestic violence he ended up bein charged with aggrivated disorderly conduct.my question is can i pay to have this expunged from his records

BOR

There is no such classification as "Aggravated Disorderly Conduct" in Ohio just simple DC. What section was he charged under?

Simply search engine; Ohio + Expungements: for an answer.

If he was charged with any other crime before, absent simple traffic, etc., that makes his 2nd or more offense. Expungements are for 1st timers.

luv2ivy

Greg L. Benroth, Mount Cory, aggravated disorderly conduct; $250 fine, 30 jail days with 25 suspended. i just want to help make things right again for himthe top is from the newspaper.

cyjeff

Let me make a wild guess here... you are the victim?

So...one of two things happened.

He hit you... and you called the police and now realized that criminal actions have consequences and want to make this all go away. Whether because he can now not make the money he was making before OR because he is really sorry he hit you and you want him back is irrelevant.

Or, he didn't hit you... but you called the police. You thought you would use the police to win an argument and now realize that criminal actions have consequences and that you have ruined an innocent man's life.

Which was it?

luv2ivy

he did hit me.no he wont take me back he has moved on he has a girlfriend now he doesnt love me anymore.we had an abusive marraige for all 11 yrs on both parts not just him.

he did hit me.no he wont take me back he has moved on he has a girlfriend now he doesnt love me anymore.we had an abusive marraige for all 11 yrs on both parts not just him.
Time for you to move on girl. Action taken by the state against him has nothing to do with you. Hes a big boy. You take care of you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">