• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need info about a charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Liz318

someone that was very close to me just got arrested for "indecent behavior with juveniles." the case was from 5 years ago and was supposedly dropped but all of a sudden the case was reopened last week. i was just wondering if anyone knew what kind of actions would bring a charge like that. i know its very serious & it makes my stomach turn just thinking about it, but id like to find out what types of things would cause a charge like that.

Just Blue

someone that was very close to me just got arrested for "indecent behavior with juveniles." the case was from 5 years ago and was supposedly dropped but all of a sudden the case was reopened last week. i was just wondering if anyone knew what kind of actions would bring a charge like that. i know its very serious & it makes my stomach turn just thinking about it, but id like to find out what types of things would cause a charge like that.
U.S. Law Only.

CdwJava

What state was this in? And what statute has he been charged with?

Since laws vary by state, it is important to identify the state this has occurred in as what might constitute unlawful and indecent behavior can vary a great deal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">