• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need to know

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

trina smith

What is the name of your state? ga.
my e-husband jusr got out prison after 5years for something i and arther beleaved my droughter lied about.he now has 35 years probation, for something he did not do. I know that 2 people on the jurey knew my droughter,and I no that some of what she said was not true and i no that she says that thing that i no did happen she says never happened.I could have blown her case out of the water if my x-husbands atterneyhad just asked me some thing but all he asked me was didi i stay in thomaston ga. i said yes and he said thats all. I was like what, becouse i new things that she was lieing about. so now he has no money cant get a job and i no he did not do this so becouse i no what he did to make her mad that started all the lies. so is there any thing that can be done. my droughter say she would drop the chargers and say she lied if we got back together she says all she wants is for him to say he is sorry. can any one till me if there is any thing that can be done

Who in the heck is Arther? Is he the one who just got out of prison? How can your daughter "drop the charges" for something he has already been sentenced and gone to prison for? What was the crime? What is your question?

trina smith

Sorry meant to say other, not arther.

What happened was my daughter lied about my ex-husband molesting her and he got 5 years in jail, now that he's out of jail he's on 35 years probabation and can't get a job and may have to sell his house and what not.

My other daughter is a witness and knows nothing went on in the house.

I just want to know how I can possibly get the charges against him dropped or overturned so he won't have to have 35 years of probation for something he never did.

(And in case anyone is wondering about the dramatic change in typing, the other daughter is typing this for me since I don't spell to well)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">