• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need $$$ For Legal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D'Girl

Pennsylvania
What is the name of your state?Hi, I wrote in this forum once before about a month ago but dont think I did it right. Lets give it another shot. I've been reading so many topics I cant believe the system is so messed up but wait til you hear my situation. As short as I can phrase: I was indicted last February 2004 3 Charges. Something that alledgedly happened 1 day in 2001. They have surveillance of "Nothing" solid, I gave a ride to someone, someone I didnt even know, it was his relatives house a drug dealer they have on tape me putting something in my bra, I told them to get a close up. I'm about the smallest fish out of everyone involved, all of which by the way I dont know and DA has nerve to be on top of me raising his voice saying I'm making a big mistake by not taking a plea, plea for what, sure at this point I'll admit to judge if need be little thing I did over 3 years ago, but god the way these people are on me someone is either setting me up or telling them lies? What do you think? I havent left my house really since 1/2004, 2 Dui's and all punishment that goes along with it, I've paid my dues I just want to get on with my life. I hired attorney, he did nothing and had audacity to say it wasnt worth going to trial and if so he wants 10, 000. I'm on ss therefore got Court appointed who quite honestly isnt doing didly. If someone out there is willing to help me out, I'm sure we can make loan arrangements based on my ss, I've applied everywhere. I'm a good person put thru alot of pure hell the past 7 years and just because I dont have financial means their going to SCREW me for an alleged posession charge and who knows maybe more. This goes on too much in our society and I'll tell you if and when I get out of this I'm going to set up a non profit business to help people like myself. This is my life here. Court Appointed attorneys loyalty is to court, shall I say anymore. I'm hoping this message is getting out and people are able to respond. Thankyou

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">