• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need a MEAN lawyer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

movinouttahere

What is the name of your state? Texas
Don't even know if I'm in the right forum... but please read on. There are so many issues here it's hard to start with the first.
My home has sold. My sister put a "lis pendens" on this home because of a family war. I took care of my father and lived in the family home for 14 yrs. (my father's wishes). When he became ill, my sister became interested ($$$). She moved us out of the home, somehow reversed the deed (that he had signed the house over to me, and wanted to remain in the family), moved him to Dallas, put him in a nursing home (that he made me promise I wouldn't do), changed his will (he was declared incompetent here), as we were moving out, had him sign a trespassing notice that we couldn't go back onto the property (he never would have done that in his right mind), and took our possessions and put them in storage. Tried to claim that I had forged his checks, which I hadn't, and took it as far as the grand jury, which threw it out. Now I have the threat of losing the sale of this home as well as not being able to buy our new home. I've tried to look the other way and that obviously isn't working. I need a really tough, mean attorney that will finally hold her accountable for all the ... she has pulled.
I was willing to let it all go, forget about the house, forget about what she took, forget about the frivolous lawsuits, in hopes she would just go away. But I'm not so willing anymore. All we want to do is move away. I need this house sold and I'm tired of her slander, interfering, lies. HELP

ZippidyDoDa

movinouttahere said:
What is the name of your state? Texas
Don't even know if I'm in the right forum... but please read on. There are so many issues here it's hard to start with the first.
My home has sold. My sister put a "lis pendens" on this home because of a family war. I took care of my father and lived in the family home for 14 yrs. (my father's wishes). When he became ill, my sister became interested ($$$). She moved us out of the home, somehow reversed the deed (that he had signed the house over to me, and wanted to remain in the family), moved him to Dallas, put him in a nursing home (that he made me promise I wouldn't do), changed his will (he was declared incompetent here), as we were moving out, had him sign a trespassing notice that we couldn't go back onto the property (he never would have done that in his right mind), and took our possessions and put them in storage. Tried to claim that I had forged his checks, which I hadn't, and took it as far as the grand jury, which threw it out. Now I have the threat of losing the sale of this home as well as not being able to buy our new home. I've tried to look the other way and that obviously isn't working. I need a really tough, mean attorney that will finally hold her accountable for all the ... she has pulled.
I was willing to let it all go, forget about the house, forget about what she took, forget about the frivolous lawsuits, in hopes she would just go away. But I'm not so willing anymore. All we want to do is move away. I need this house sold and I'm tired of her slander, interfering, lies. HELP
I don't know about a real mean one but their is a real jerk of a one the pops in occasionally when he sobers up. You can find him by his signature legal advice concerning "trailer trash".

forged checks?

were you charged with forging the checks? if so you have a way to get those checks and have her found guilty of having forged them. i'm not sure how to go about the deed part but the forged checks if they were indeed forged might help in the case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">