• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need "Pro-Bono" Help!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mtthwrichards

What is the name of your state? Calif. -:confused: What are the Elements for 2nd. Degree Burglary at an "Abandoned Air-Base". It seems every time I post a Question, I get "Riddicule" from other members. My situation is "SERIOUS". I need Positive Feed back!

"YES", I am a "Newbie" I was charged with Cmmercial Burglary(felony), Poss. Stolen Propt.(felony), Trespas(misd.), Vandilisim(felony). I was taken into custody in 2006 on an "Ex-Parte" warrant. Upon getting to "Pre-Lim." from custdy the Judge asked if we wre ready to proceed(Pubic Defender & I). I told the P.D. to inform the Judge I was ready. "Next", the Judge asked the D.A. if they were ready to proceed. The D.A. exclaimed, they were not. The P.D. should have immediately requested for a "Motion to Dismiss", however did not!!! ????? The Judge then said, to release me on O.R. and to return at a later date????
I Need Help!!!

garrula lingua

Put your issues in one thread.

... even if the DA wasn't prepared; even if the Judge or DA had dismissed the charges - they could still refile the felonies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">