• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need some advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jscholl

What is the name of your state? Texas

I need to know if you can tell me what forms I need and where to get them in order to get something expunged from a record. The charge is enaging in an organized criminal activity/forgery. The case has been dismissed and I'm unsure of the statue of limitations.

:) :)

Happy Trails

jscholl said:

I need to know if you can tell me what forms I need and where to get them in order to get something expunged from a record. The charge is enaging in an organized criminal activity/forgery. The case has been dismissed and I'm unsure of the statue of limitations.

Texas expungement info.

Heather2

jscholl said:

You can either hire an attorney or get the forms here:
http://freeadvice.com/legalforms/index.php
Type in expunge and your state on the website.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">