• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need some help with a positive UA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kenh666

What is the name of your state? Washington

I recently got put on Home monitoring. I was informed that I would be getting a drug test on entry and that I would be getting tested at least once a week for the duration of my sentence and that all of the test would be compared to the first UA. As long as the (drugs) levels dropped I was told I had nothing to worry about. Upon hearing this I decided to smoke pot all day until 7:00pm. My report in time was at 7:30pm and I was UAed at around 8:pM. The very next day I was informed that I was supposed to come in and take another UA. This one was my weekly UA.
This morning I got a call from the sheriff stating that I needed to report to jail because my house arrest privilege has been revoked. I was told that my original UA was at 2.4 and the second UA came in at 5.1 positive for THC. I could not believe this because I have not smoked since the day I reported in.
My question is this: How long does it take for THC to be metabolized into your urine? I understand that it varies per person but an average time will help. Also please direct me to some "medical" information regarding this issue.
Thank you in advance

kenh666 said:

I recently got put on Home monitoring. I was informed that I would be getting a drug test on entry and that I would be getting tested at least once a week for the duration of my sentence and that all of the test would be compared to the first UA. As long as the (drugs) levels dropped I was told I had nothing to worry about. Upon hearing this I decided to smoke pot all day until 7:00pm. My report in time was at 7:30pm and I was UAed at around 8:pM. The very next day I was informed that I was supposed to come in and take another UA. This one was my weekly UA.
This morning I got a call from the sheriff stating that I needed to report to jail because my house arrest privilege has been revoked. I was told that my original UA was at 2.4 and the second UA came in at 5.1 positive for THC. I could not believe this because I have not smoked since the day I reported in.
My question is this: How long does it take for THC to be metabolized into your urine? I understand that it varies per person but an average time will help. Also please direct me to some "medical" information regarding this issue.
Thank you in advance
THC stays in your body three months. And you should not do drugs during ur sentence... Tough luck.

- Tom

TYRIS

kenh666 said:

Thank you in advance

-From what I've been schooled in, THC can stay in your system for up to a month. THC deposits in the fatty cells. When you urinate, the fatty cells are discharged. Depending on if the fatty cells that are discharged contain TCH will dictate whether you show possitice or negative on a urinalysis test. Even if you have not smoked marijauna for several days, you can still show possitive for THC even though you no longer feel the efects of it.

Tyris

HomeGuru

kenh666 said:

Thank you in advance
**A: now you need to plead insanity or stupidity.
Thanks for your post. It just reinforces the fact that drugs do not good.
Look at what happened to you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">