• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need some info

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

venusandmars

I am trying to decide whether tobelieve somebody that I met online, he told me that he was on the sex offenders list for touching a child, and that he went to jail for 6 months, but I don't know how to read the sex offenders list to know whether he is telling me the truth or not.
Why do some sex offenders have to register for 25 years, and some for life?

Also why would his phone number show his lawyers name and address, when i do I reverse phone number search on white pages. com ?
But then when I find his lawyers phone number, it comes up different.

My state is Nebraska

Proserpina

I am trying to decide whether tobelieve somebody that I met online, he told me that he was on the sex offenders list for touching a child, and that he went to jail for 6 months, but I don't know how to read the sex offenders list to know whether he is telling me the truth or not.
Why do some sex offenders have to register for 25 years, and some for life?

Also why would his phone number show his lawyers name and address, when i do I reverse phone number search on white pages. com ?
But then when I find his lawyers phone number, it comes up different.

My state is Nebraska

It depends upon the nature and severity of the crime.

You're obviously not entirely trusting this person - my advice? Trust your gut feeling.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">