• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

needing info

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tiggermoon

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri
I have a rather strange question to ask. I have lived with a man for 23 years we have not married, he went into business for himself truck driving in which I took care of all the paperwork the phone calls any of the business end as you would call it. He is a very controlling man and never paid me for done these things I don't even have a car in my name. I done some shopping on ebay using the debit card to the account and purchased items for him (jewelry, clothing, tool, etc.) In which he is wearing or using so that would make him aware of the fact that I had purchased them because I have no other source of income. Since that time we have split up and now he is saying he is going to have me arrested for fraud can he do this?

FlyingRon

Were you authorized to use the card? Chances are even if you weren't specifically if he has all the items that were procured with the card, he probably can't complain.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">