• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neglect Picketing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Chanelleka

What is the name of your state?yUMA AZ,
HELLO I AM WONDERING ABOUT IF ANYONE KNOWS , IF PEACABLE DEMONSTRATOR IS AN OFFENSE. ?? I WANT TO MAKE A BIG SIGN WITHA PICTURE OF MY CHILDS BROKEN COLLAR BONE AND PICKET ACCROSS THE STREET, WITH IT SAYING LOOK WHAT HAPPEND AT BRIGHT BEGINNINGS . IS THIS ILLEGAL? OR PASS OUT FLYERS? OR POST AN ADD IN THE NEWS PAPERS. WHAT CAN OR CAN I NOT SAY DOES ANYONE KNOW ? PLEASE HELP ME WITH ANY INFORAMATIO, AS I HAVE ANOTHER POSTING ON HERE FOR THE FULL STORIE AS TO WHY I WANT TO DO THIS .

CdwJava

Chanelleka said:
What is the name of your state?yUMA AZ,
HELLO I AM WONDERING ABOUT IF ANYONE KNOWS , IF PEACABLE DEMONSTRATOR IS AN OFFENSE. ?? I WANT TO MAKE A BIG SIGN WITHA PICTURE OF MY CHILDS BROKEN COLLAR BONE AND PICKET ACCROSS THE STREET, WITH IT SAYING LOOK WHAT HAPPEND AT BRIGHT BEGINNINGS . IS THIS ILLEGAL? OR PASS OUT FLYERS? OR POST AN ADD IN THE NEWS PAPERS. WHAT CAN OR CAN I NOT SAY DOES ANYONE KNOW ? PLEASE HELP ME WITH ANY INFORAMATIO, AS I HAVE ANOTHER POSTING ON HERE FOR THE FULL STORIE AS TO WHY I WANT TO DO THIS .
You might be pushing the envelope a bit, but I don't see anything unlawful with picketing across the street ... provided you don't block access to the facility or anywhere else, and don't accost anyone coming or going from the facility.

If I were you, however, I would consult a local attorney who can tell you what the specific limitations might be in your state BEFORE you do this.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">