• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

neighbor harrasment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

srud6

i live in the state of pa, over the past year or so my neighbors have been continuosly serving me with fines and citations and summons for court appearents so far the only one part of any of this that was true was the first situation with the stero being to loud the first time the police showed up was a annonmous call, the second time the same day was my neighbor who called whcih when the police showed up the flat out told me my neighbor call, the police told me if they came out the third time something would have to be done, well needless to say i left the premisses so there was no need for them to be called the 3rd time the second offense was nov. 1 the said i was running up and down between our homes yelling obsenities and calling them names, third time was basicaly the same yelling obsenities name calling but when when went to court the commenwelth called her to the stand she told her side then i went, then my husband because he was me witness then the commenwelth called her husband as a rebutal witness so the judge bought their story fined again then the fourth time i called them alcoholics, it was not reffered to them they heard my arguing with my son and assumed or just figure they could us that, now ounce again the 5th time they kick it up a notch now its fear of bodily harm you tell me !!!!!! i am inocent mostly!!!!!!! the bodily harm is a lie i do not touch or theaten anybody i don't even hit my children!!!!!:mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">