• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

never been in trouble before

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

scaredkid60543

What is the name of your state? WI

About 5 years ago, I was 13-14 and my cousin was 4-5 (both male). I was sleeping in the same bed with him when I woke up. I was aroused and, thinking with my hormones, I rubbed up against my cousin's legs around the knee area (he was wearing pajamas). After like 10 seconds I think he was waking up and I realized what I was doing was disgusting and wrong and I stopped immediately. I never finished; in fact, I was deathly scared at what happened. I never touched him or anything of his in a sexual way. I never told anyone about it, I guess I just passed it off as a childish act, but now I realize was I did was more than just morally wrong. I am 18 now and I know I would never do anything like that again. This was the only instance that this ever happened. I think I was just a curious and confused kid. Did I commit a crime? If so, what should I do? How can I be charged? I am currently in school (college) and I have no record whatsoever. Please let me know what your thoughts are on this issue.

Thank you so much for your advice.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

scaredkid60543 said:
What is the name of your state? WI

About 5 years ago, I was 13-14 and my cousin was 4-5 (both male). I was sleeping in the same bed with him when I woke up. I was aroused and, thinking with my hormones, I rubbed up against my cousin's legs around the knee area (he was wearing pajamas). After like 10 seconds I think he was waking up and I realized what I was doing was disgusting and wrong and I stopped immediately. I never finished; in fact, I was deathly scared at what happened. I never touched him or anything of his in a sexual way. I never told anyone about it, I guess I just passed it off as a childish act, but now I realize was I did was more than just morally wrong. I am 18 now and I know I would never do anything like that again. This was the only instance that this ever happened. I think I was just a curious and confused kid. Did I commit a crime? If so, what should I do? How can I be charged? I am currently in school (college) and I have no record whatsoever. Please let me know what your thoughts are on this issue.

Thank you so much for your advice.

My response:

Well, you might want to go to "confession" on Friday night so you can purge yourself and repent for your sins. Then again, talking to a priest about such things these days might not be a good idea.

Turn yourself in to the authorities and demand the "Death Penalty" or send a letter to Pat Robertson. Whatever you do, don't move to San Francisco!

I'm just glad it wasn't your pet squirrel.

Good luck.

IAAL

Last edited:
P

PandaBear

That advice was priceless.

When will I be able to stop rolling on the floor?
Probably never!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Yes, it was either a good beginning for a Hallmark Card, or a "Kodak moment".

Sometimes, I can't keep from laughing out loud when I read some of these posts.

Oh, the human condition. It never ceases to amaze me.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">