• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no contact order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hoping76

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ohio

probably wrong forum but I am confused. My ex refused to tell me where my son was so my husband called him and said look, tell her where her son is.

A cop called my husband and said he now has a no contact order against him for phone harrassment. But it's a verbal one. Confused!!!! The cop told us like three different things.

How did that happen? Verbal one? No court or anything?

Banned_Princess

Darn, that told me nothing.

Look, You don't have custody, when your kid is not on your time, you have no right to demand to know where the kid is. let go. and get over it. I'm sure the kid is fine.

Is he missing the visits, and you cant find him then? no? then what is the problem?

Sounds to me like you were harassing him, and it wasn't the first time.

hoping76

First off, my ex has been told my social services he must tell me where my son is. Also, when he tells me that he works third shift and he does not want his dad watching my son and his dad does not want my son around...that worries me when I don't know where my son is when he is supposed to have him and somehow be at work too. He has had a neighbor watch him before who smoked week and had major parties....that tends to worry me. Along with the fact that they had dogs and somehow one day my ex said oh, one of the dogs kinda bit his head. Huh? But then he denied it later.

So if I tend to worry about who's care my son is in because of those circumstances then I must be a terrible mom!!!!!!!!!!!!

Antigone*

First off, my ex has been told my social services he must tell me where my son is. Also, when he tells me that he works third shift and he does not want his dad watching my son and his dad does not want my son around...that worries me when I don't know where my son is when he is supposed to have him and somehow be at work too. He has had a neighbor watch him before who smoked week and had major parties....that tends to worry me. Along with the fact that they had dogs and somehow one day my ex said oh, one of the dogs kinda bit his head. Huh? But then he denied it later.

So if I tend to worry about who's care my son is in because of those circumstances then I must be a terrible mom!!!!!!!!!!!!
You need to get your stories straight. You know where your kid is when he is not with dad ~ he is with your mom and that abosolutely ticks you off. This is straight out of your mouth on your other thread.

If you are going to lie in this forum you are not going to get any credible help here.

hoping76

Lie? No afraid not. No cars were at my parents house and none at his house. So u tell me who had my son. Hmmmm.....I do not lie. Never have never will. I came on this post to find out if anyone knew if the police themselves can issue a no contact order. And everyone else has taken it off topic**************

Antigone*

Lie? No afraid not. No cars were at my parents house and none at his house. So u tell me who had my son. Hmmmm.....I do not lie. Never have never will. I came on this post to find out if anyone knew if the police themselves can issue a no contact order. And everyone else has taken it off topic**************
These are YOUR words:

According to my ex yes that is true. On days/nights when he works he claims they have my child. However, I have discovered they always have him. Many different stories...even from his family members say oh, (ex's name) never has your son. I work with my parents neighbor and she also says he does not take him, just visits over at their house.

The problem occurs when my son calls his grandma mom. And when my ex says he is not giving me my summer visitation. So I posted on here to say hey when it says he has physical and legal guardianship does that mean he has sole custody.....that is my question.
Now what about the never lying:rolleyes:

hoping76

Once again, my question here is if anyone knows if the police department can issue a no contact order.

This situation is complicated and I get many different stories from both my ex and my controlling parents. I do not know who is telling the truth. Different answers different days. Is it too much to ask that I know who has my son? I guess so. So if you cannot answer the question about the no contact order stop writing replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Once again, my question here is if anyone knows if the police department can issue a no contact order.

This situation is complicated and I get many different stories from both my ex and my controlling parents. I do not know who is telling the truth. Different answers different days. Is it too much to ask that I know who has my son? I guess so. So if you cannot answer the question about the no contact order stop writing replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes the police can give that order and if your husband contacts your ex again, your husband can be arrested. SO WHY DON"T YOU TELL THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH ON ONE OF YOUR THREE THREADS?

swalsh411

Your husband should not be involved in any way shape or form. This is not his child. He is a legal stranger. It is harrassment for him to call your ex.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">