• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No Counsel

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Joe henry

My Foster Brother (whom is mentally diminished) was arrested on OCT 5th and arraigned OCT 6th. He cannot make bail. Its now OCT 15th and he has NOT seen an attorney. He asked for one several days ago and still nobody. He cannot afford his own and I assume a public defender will arrived at some point. Have his rights been violated by this delay? Thanks, Joe.

M

maxi

my son sat in jail 6 month before he saw his p.d i hope your brother doesnt have too .Also after sentencing my son is still waiting to hear from his laywer on a modification .Iwas told if the pd comes tosee you at least once before trial than he is doing good .Sorry about that .Let me know

------------------
maxi

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">