• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No Justice - Coercion - False Arrest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

State vs Me

:confused: TEXAS
I am disabled due to a near fatal accident in October 1998 in Oklahoma. I was a truck Driver for 14 years before this accident ended my career. Since then, I have been an out patient at the MHMR (Andrews Center) in a nearby town. I have gained over 200lbs since then putting my weight at 487lbs and my pant size from 42 x 30 to 64 x 30. In the accident I fractured my left hip and my S-1 vertibret as well as dislocating the bottom four tail bones and cracking two ribs. I also had a sevevre lesion in my head that was accompanied by a concussion. I have spent the past few years basically locked away from society as I stay in my room over 90% of the time. I only leave home to make Doctor visits or Hospital stay's. I have been dignosed with Agoraphobia, Double Depression, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, hypertension, Angina, Enlarged left Ventrical of the Heart, Calcium Spurs in my left hip and lower back creating spurs that are slowly paralizing my left leg and foot. This is a short version of my medical problems as it would take too long to explain them all.

However, in amongst all my health problems, I have been arrested and jailed for 24 hours until I bonded out for a crime that I knew nothing about. I have been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon to a man that was in another county from me when the crime supposedly happened. I have numerous witnesses as to where I was the entire day.

That was the worst day of my life I blieve because it is the first time I have ever seen the inside of a jail or been in trouble with the law. I am a quiet and peaceful individual who goes along way's to avoid any type of conflict with anyone. My physical health would not have ever allowed me to have done what I am being accused of anyways. I was called late that night around 10:30 or 11:00pm by my sister-in-law crying and saying that my brother had just been arrested and that the police were also looking for me and would not tell her for what. I was upset and shocked at her phone call and made a call to the police dept immediately to find out what was going on. I was told by Lt. Mike Johnson of the Winnsboro Police Dept. that there were no Warrants for me and that whoever told me that was misleading me. He informed me that I needed to come in and give them a report to help my brother on the charges that he was being held for. When I asked what he was arrested for, officer Johnson refused to tell me. He did say that it would be a good idea for me to come and make a statement on my brothers behalf because whatever he had done was bad and my statement could somehow help him. I tried to explain to the officer that I did not get out much but if it was that urgent to help my brother, then I would come in and make the statement. I got my friend, Tim Clark, to drive me down to the police station and we were asked to wait out front until officer Johnson could get to us. After a few minutes he came out and asked which of us was Mr. Morgan and I told him that I was and he asked me to follow him back to give my statement. We went to the end of this long hallway and when I turned left at the end of the hall, I was immediately detained, arrested and jailed. I was in shock and had no idea as to why I was being arrested and why they done the entire arrest the way they did. I came in to give a statement and I done it on my recogznence and had no reason to be affraid or worried. I feel that this was in violation of my Constitutional rights such as the use of coercion. I was refused my prescription medicines the entire 24 hour stay in jail and was not given a free phone call at anytime. I have never been in any trouble with the law in 33 years of my life and because the investigating officer on the case has had several encounters with my two younger brothers and has stated several times in front of witnesses that he would like to take all the Morgan Brothers out in the woods and beat them to death, he has never seen nor met me, only my younger brothers, he had me arrested because me and one f my brothers drive the same color make and year model pick-up truck and I live in Franklin County as to where they live in Wood County where this crime was commited. It has been made clear to me that rather this crime was commited by one of my brothers or not, I was put into it merely by association and not investigative facts. I was not given a chance to come in and give any statement on my own. I would not have even knew anything had it not been for my sister-in-law calling me when my brother was arrested. Another thing about my two brothers, they are identical twins and are 30 years old. I am already out $2000.00 bond for a crime I had nothing to do with and now I may even have to be in more trouble because I have no money and I need a lawyer to fight this small town injustice. I am a tax paying and law abiding citizen. I have many influential and upstanding people who know me and were with me that day but as they say these day's." Your not innocent anymore, Instead your guily until PROVEN innocent.

Sincerely,
Donald Morgan :confused:

C

curtisd

did you think to tell them it had to be that other 425# guy running around town that did it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">