• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no stalking involved

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sunshinenmyway

What is the name of your state? Michigan
my son dated a girl for a year and a half and were very much in love.her mother and stepfather threatened to take her college funds away if she did not stop seeing him,so she snuck around for a few months seeing him.well the parents found out that she was sneaking to see him and found out that they were having sex to top it off .he told his step daughter that he will fix it to where she'll never see him again and the stepfather went down and pressed stalking against my son in 2 different cities,in the one town it will be hard since the stepfather is very buddy buddy with some officers and city officials,and in the other city the parents made her press charges and get a ppo or they would take her funds away and cut her job(they own a store after lotto winnings)
we asked for a court appointed attorney seeings we couldnt afford one because i paid over $800 in bond money. By the way her family is jordanian ,which really they are suppose to wait till marriage before sex..please any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.(this is a man that makes threats and back them up with the lotto money and he is a well known drug dealer)

stephenk

what do you want to have done? More importantly, what does your son want to have done? is your son an adult or a minor?

S

sunshinenmyway

My son is 17 ,he will be 18 in May and the girl is 19.I want him to not have this charge against him.he has been in jail for 2 weeks before i could come up with 500 to get him out.how can people tell such awful lies to ruin someones life????i dont want my son to go back to jail ,this has affected him emotionally and he has never been in trouble before.and he certainly doesn't want anything to do with her now because she is not standing up for whats right.

S

sunshinenmyway

please can someone give me some advice????

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">