• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

non-compliant exhusband

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Amy Lindquist

What is the name of your state? Alaska
My exhusband does not comply with court ordrs involving custody regulations,child support payments, medical and dental reimbusements,vacation with children protocols and some propery settlement details. He refuses to talk with me about Anything (including our childrens issues) and becomes angry when I continue to stand my ground. My lawyer is not supporting my decision to revisit custody (we still have joint ), and my motivation to go for full custody (he has children 2 days a week).I am so frustrated- His lawyer fired him and now I don't know if I should even continue securing counsel. This behaviour is effecting my functionality to support and raise my children. What do you think?

JETX

Why haven't you filed a Motion for Contempt with the original court as to his payments, medical and dental reimbursement, vacation, property settlement, etc.?? That should be your FIRST step.

Last edited:

calatty

Whether he pays his bills and whether your children get to see their father are separate, unrelated questions. Your attorney is right to refuse to revisit custody.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">