• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not really sure what to do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kalka

What is the name of your state? Texas
We have been having some trouble with a bully at school. The problem was reported 3 weeks ago and nothing was done about it. Two days ago my sister walked into a practice session and heard the girl bullying her child and another child. She told the little girl to keep her mouth off of her child and proceeded to walk away. The bulley yelled after her that she would put her mouth on her. My sister said a few choice words and then turned around and apologized to the girl. My sister took her child and mine and proceeded to her car and a mother ran out after her yelling that that was wrong and that she was going to call the police. The bully ran out of the building threatening my sister and the other parent grabbed the bully and took her inside. Since this has all happened several peaople in our town have decided that it is ok for them to stand on the town square and shoot my sister the finger as if what they are doing is better. Several of the parents are saying they are going to file suit on my sister. What do we do?

M

macktosh

Look they live in a trailer what do you expect.... a thank you?

K

kalka

No, we don't all live in trailers. I'm not really sure what you mean by that. We happen to live in a rural area POP 1802 and everybody knows everybody elses business. All I need to know is what they can do legally.(both parties)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">