• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

notification of probation violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

aans

indiana . my husband was arrested 3 months ago for a probation violation(giving a false adress).he has 2 consecutive probation sentences , and when arrested was still serving on the first one . they now want to revoke him on not only the first probation , but also on the second one . i have heard that if they are going to revoke you on a probation that you are not currently serving , the prisoner must get notification of that w\in the first 45 days of being incarcerated . i would like to know if this is true because he was not notified until he had been in ther almost 90 days . also any other information that would be pertinent to his case would be helpful . thank you.

R

reddenbakker

I just dont get it, why don't you divorce the loser and find a REAL MAN, one who has never been arrested. I know of maybe 40 or 50, of my friends, acquaintences and co workers, and not a single one has spent a night in jail.....

I just dont get how you wind up with them?

You see he was scamming the system and lost.

And you KNOW most probationers are dumb azzes anyway, so to actually complete parole without a violation is all but impossible considering the complete dumb azz mentality of a criminal.

what was the boy thinking giving a false address, he did something stupid, and he hoped they wouldn't find him....see how dumb he is.

Oh yes he violated one probabtion, and thesecond was on condition of not violating the first one...so he violated both probabtions, so hopefully he will be in the custody of the state for quite a while.....we like that idea. And that gives you plenty of time to file for divorce once and for all.

Last edited:

Beth3

aans, ignore the idiot.

Your husband really needs legal representation, not advice from strangers on a public bulletin board. I suggest he speak with a criminal attorney asap.

R

reddenbakker

EXCUSE ME........

He knowingly and willingly violated probation, and you want to have sympathy for the loser?

He has cause enough problems and COSTS for us, why should he get another FREE lawyer to put him back on the street and violate his probation again.

This was NOT an innocent act or being in the wrong place at the wrong time, HE KNEW what he was doing was WRONG.

If he didnt... then this loser is far dumber that i thought!

Beth3

I have sympathy for someone who posts a legitimate question on a bulletin board and gets a nonsensical and completely insulting reply.

Her husband needs legal representation. I offered no opinion as to how I felt about whatever crimes he may have committed or any choices he's made that have gotten him in this mess.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">