i have been charged with obstructing an officer in lincoln county wisconsin. my liscence was revoked from a 2nd DUI and i was stopped for running a stopsign. i tried to pass myself off for my brother to get out of the ticket. i cannot afford an attourney and yet they say i make too much money for public defender. what can i expect to get for penalty if i represent myself, how could a lawyer lesson this penalty. thank you