• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Off Topic - A little humor for the 'spelling police'.....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gobonas99

Saw this on a message board for my alma mater that I frequent, and thought y'all might appreciate it. :D

The paomnnehil pweor of the hmuan mnid.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Pretty cool, huh? :cool:
-Christina

M

momof3kiddos

VERY cool Christina!

I'm not sure why everyone gets all upset when someone doesn't spell a word correctly. It sohudnl't be a big dael!

Jeter

Nice Job, Christina

Sure, leave it to someone like you to take all the fun out of being obnoxious about petty things!:p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">