• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Old pics from when I was younger

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stuckinvt_01

What is the name of your state? VT

I was going through some older pictures that I have on my PC from years ago when I was in my teens. I found some provocative pictures that I took of my ex girlfriends (were current at the time), that made me wonder if I could get in trouble for having them since they were under 18 (so was I) at the time. Are these pictures illegal for me to have since we were both minors at the time, now that we're older? I have no problem deleting the pictures, I actually completely forgot that I had them since I have so much junk on my PC. I'm just curious as to whether I can get in trouble for possessing them or not.

Cliff notes: Took provocative pictures of my under-18 girlfriend when I was also under 18, found the pictures many years later and wondering if I can get in trouble for having them.What is the name of your state?

xylene

Sexually explicit photos of minors are potentially severely problematic.

The 'its my ex girlfriend' defense is not going to work.

Delete the pictures, format the drive a few times, and ideally take the drive out and smash it taking care to ensure complete destruction of the magnetic media.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">