• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Old Warrent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JCP28

What is the name of your state? Kentucky

My fiance is at this time incarserated in Lexington, KY and has an old warrent on him from Nicholisvie, Ky that is almost three years old. He spent a total of eight and a half months in jail, here in Kentucky, in 2004 and was never severed with this warrant. When they arrested him this year 2005, they hit him with this warrant. My question is : Is there a statue of limitations on this? If not what can I do to get this warrant lifted.

CdwJava

JCP28 said:
What is the name of your state? Kentucky

My fiance is at this time incarserated in Lexington, KY and has an old warrent on him from Nicholisvie, Ky that is almost three years old. He spent a total of eight and a half months in jail, here in Kentucky, in 2004 and was never severed with this warrant. When they arrested him this year 2005, they hit him with this warrant. My question is : Is there a statue of limitations on this? If not what can I do to get this warrant lifted.
There is no SOL on a warrant. Once it has been served, it is done. He will then have to answer for the offense in court.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">