• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Online Degree

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

irishjoez

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TX

I did my EX Wifes online degree for her. Can I contact the unversity and let them know....or will that get ME in trouble.

CSO286

I did my EX Wifes online degree for her. Can I contact the unversity and let them know....or will that get ME in trouble.

Odds are good all they care about is that the check cleared.

antrc170

Odds are good all they care about is that the check cleared.
Ain't that the truth. That is why online degree programs are not as highly prized as they try to tout. I know of two HR directors that will not accept an online degree from a non-accredited college. ANY online degree from even accredited college are highly suspect (i.e. University of Phoneix) and don't carry much weight when they go through the hiring process.

Isis1

so if he wants to really get back at his ex-wife, he could let her run around with that no good diploma, get a hot new girlfriend/wife/playboy bunny and move on with his life?

Antigone*

I hope neither of you have kids.:rolleyes:

Oh wait, this has to be a troll. Hey tryobone, is this you???

What do you want to bet there is a sad story behind this question? I know I'm dying to hear it.

P.S. ALL colleges care only about whether the check clears. I had a college once tell me I didn't attend despite the 70k in tuition payments I could prove I paid.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">