• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Open burning

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Blitz

What is the name of your state? Columbus Ohio
Two of my freinds are being charged with open burning. They most likely will rat me out to save them themselves. There is no evidence against me, exepct for them saying that I did it. I was wondering if i am going to be able to fight this, or if i should turn myself in, condiering the fact that I am the one who did start the fire.

HomeGuru

Blitz said:
What is the name of your state? Columbus Ohio
Two of my freinds are being charged with open burning. They most likely will rat me out to save them themselves. There is no evidence against me, exepct for them saying that I did it. I was wondering if i am going to be able to fight this, or if i should turn myself in, condiering the fact that I am the one who did start the fire.

**A: why did you start the fire? Were you burning excess tree rubbish on your property, clearing a fire lane........etc.?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">