• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Oral sex - Is it sex?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

api

What is the name of your state? Arizona

I know the age of consent is 18. Can a 18 year old have 'oral sex' with a 14 year old? Or can this be considered as statutory rape? The girl declined intercorse, but agreed to 'oral sex'.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

api said:
What is the name of your state? Arizona

I know the age of consent is 18. Can a 18 year old have 'oral sex' with a 14 year old? Or can this be considered as statutory rape? The girl declined intercorse, but agreed to 'oral sex'.

================================

My response:

You know, something smells pretty fishy about this story.

IAAL

P.S. Anybody who can't spell the word "intercourse" shouldn't do it.

stephenk

you gave her oral sex or she performed oral sex on you? or both?

either way it seems illegal because of her age and the age difference between you two.

In the words of George Carlin:

"If her lips are on your willy, it is sex, even if you are President of the United States".

Just something to think about...things you could be charged with:
Lewd and Lascivious Acts with a Minor
Indecent Liberties with a Minor
Sexual Assualt of a Minor
Sexual Abuse of a Minor
And those are just the felonies I could think of off the top of my head. There are many misdemeanor charges that could apply too.

All said, I'd think Statutory Rape is only one of the things you have to worry about. Depending on who did what to whom and how much she wants to 'clear' herself, you could be looking at a whole heap of trouble. All of it deserved. Fourteen year olds are incapable of making 'informed consent' decisions. Incapable. Eighteen year olds who do these things with a fourteen year old are equally incapable of making intelligent decisions. Case in point...YOU.

A

api

The 14 year old is my daughter! We just found out that the boy she has a 'crush' on is not 15, he is 18, will be 19 in Feb. I want to pursue this as statutory rape! I am appauled at her behavior, as this is not the only thing I discovered, this high school drop out gets her high & drunk. I realize he is not all the blame, but we have taught our children to say no. I guess its not working with her.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

stephenk said:
"you gave her oral sex or she performed oral sex on you? or both?"

==================================

My response:

Boy, that question sounds kinda dumb now, doesn't it old Stephey Boy?

"We won't get fooled again - - no, no."

The Who

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

api said:

"I realize he is not all the blame, but we have taught our children to say no. I guess its not working with her."

=================================

My response:

Under the law, yes, "he is all to blame."

Your daughter is too young to give consent.

As for the "moral" end of this, you're correct. If your daughter is a slut, then you've got some work to do. Back to the drawing board!

IAAL

A

api

So, would we be able to file charges against him? My sister says I'm overreacting, and filing charges is a little dramatic. But I'm sure she will feel different when this happens to her daughter, or worse, her son!
My daughter says this is the 1st time, but right now its hard to believe anything she says. She is 'heartbroken' because she doesn't want this looser to go to jail, even though she is no longer allowed to talk to him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">