• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

order of protection

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lukasikjtm

What is the name of your state? ILL I need to add to my question that the order of protection is in civil court. he hit my 8 year old son on the head. no it did not leave a mark. the order is on the behalf of my children . he has called and said his lawyer is going to burie me and they will take my kids. If I dont go what will happen ? he has been in prision for 2out 4 years he was sentence. does the court look at that he was sentenced for hiting me? What can he do to me.? Is it him against hitting my son?

H

hmmbrdzz

Hi Lukasikjtm: If you are responding to my initial post to you regards your problem, you need to try to keep all of the information related to your problem on one post.

The above URL below is where your initial post began. Please keep all information related to this case on that topic. Otherwise, the followup is fragmented on the boards and no one will be able to help you here.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=392081#post392081

hmmbrdzz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">