• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Oregon- Husband arrested for PCS 2

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dolphinslove

My husband was arrested for PCS-2, possession of a controled substance, I'm not to sure what the 2 means.
He was riding his bike to a buddies house to watch movies late at night, he was pulled over. I have no idea why. They searched him and his bag, and found a hand held mirror, with meth residue on it. He was promptly taken into custody. Upon questioning, my husband told the officer that the mirror was given to him earlier and that he hadn't even looked at it. To my husband it was unimportant to enspect it. The officer told my husband that if he gave up the name of the person he gets his dope from he'd let him go. The only people we get drugs from is a doctor or a pharmacy. My husband and I are not drug users, and where not awear that any of our friends do it.
What advice can you give us to fight this and have charges dropped. My husband has a family to take care of and this is a major road block. Anything helps, thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">