• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Palmer Reifler and Associates

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

straightline

What is the name of your state? CA

hello all,

my uncle who is around 70yrs. had been caught shoplifting at homedepot. palmer reifler and associates had sent him a letter telling him to pay $350. he used to live with me and had recently moved. his letter came to me and when i was going through the mail i had opened it and found out about the incident. (i had also found out that the fee was passed due) pr & assoc. gave him 20 days to pay, it wasn't payed in time, because my uncle did not inform me about the bill expected. pr and assoc increased it to $625. with the time being hectic cuz of the holidays and my uncle moving, i thought it was not fair on the fee increase. does anyone know about a case on p,r and assoc. lowering the fee back down to $350? there is still time to pay the $625 before they proceed with litigation against my uncle. can anyone help on providing info. about palmer reifler lowering there fee back to their first request? thanks :confused: :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">