• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parole violations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sherry gregory

What is the name of your state? missouri
Their was a law passed in 1979 on technical violations. It is section 558.0014-(2) RSMo. I can not find this anywhere and I need it desperately. and is it true that a parolee cannot get revoked on a technical violation if say he has alredy completed 4 of 6 years with no new charges? and, what do you do with parole officers who lie? and can prove that they have lied with malicious intent.

S

sherry gregory

stephenk said:
[B
]are you sure that is the correct statute number? [/B]
that is what he gave to me. where do you look for these statutes at? please bear with me i am stupid to this computer

S

sherry gregory

stephenk said:
click on 'state resources' at the top of the page. then click on t
h
e state of Missouri.
hey, i found it . you were right wrong number. i do not understand the authority that these people have without proper governing. they do whatever say whatever destroy families and turn around and lie to the board. and it is like since it is a branch office no one cares cuz cant nobody keep up with the paper work. so they get their insecure jollies and my kids have went to bed crying for 7 mos becouse this field office got ticked of. and my baby has been in prison becouse of a technical violation. not to mention all of lies. anyway thank you for your time. and i promise i will not give up on pursuing an investigation on this poorly managed field office!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">